A former Big Brother highlighted the differences of "person" between Luis Ventura and Jorge Rial

There is less and less left for the return of Big Brother, which will open its doors next Monday 1, on the screen of Telefe and with the driving of Santiago del Moro. For this reason, there are many former participants who reappeared in recent weeks.

Luis Ventura and Jorge Rial


That is the case of Nadia Epstein, who participated in the 2007 edition, when Jorge Rial was the conductor of the cycle. Even, he also had a somewhat fleeting step through the panel of Intruders, after his irruption in the media.


For this reason it could be said that Nadia knows Jorge Rial a lot, since in his moment of greatest exposure he shared not only the reality but also the historic program that the journalist led for years.


Remembering that time, Epstein was very Jorge Rial, whom he compared to Luis Ventura. When choosing between one and the other, Nadia did not hesitate for a second: she stayed with the driver of True Secrets.

Luis Ventura and Jorge Rial


"I worked with both of them and they have different codes. I stay with Ventura, because he has codes. Jorge does not. That's for sure. I worked as a panelist for Intruders for several months and I didn't have a good experience," Nadia told Pronto magazine.

Luis Ventura and Jorge Rial


"The truth is that I had a good time with the rest of my classmates at that time," said the former Big Brother participant, who used to show a strong personality during her stay in the house, something that earned her to continue in the media for a while longer.

"With Jorge Rial the truth is that I did not have a good experience. I say that now because I always thought that way about him. It's water and oil with Ventura. It was not a good experience because they went through specific situations," Nadia said.


"Someday I will tell you, but I did not have a good time working with Jorge Rial at all," Epstein closed, very spicy and promising that at some point he will give more details about the reasons why he does not have a good memory of his time in Intruders.