Satoko Koizumi reveals that the purpose of her temporary return to Japan is "the second infertility treatment"

Satoko Koizumi

Model Satoko Koizumi (40) updated her Instagram on the 28th. She revealed that her purpose for her stay in Japan for three months was to treat her fertility .

 Koizumi moved to Dubai from May last year. This time, after a short stay in Japan, I returned to Dubai again. "I came back to Dubai after a 3months stay in Japan. During this stay, I had a lot of fun, such as working for the first time in a long time and going on a trip with my relatives, but I returned to Japan. The main thing was to transplant frozen embryos and treat them for the second infertility. "

 "Unfortunately, I didn't implant this time, the new fertilized egg didn't grow enough, the frozen embryos disappeared, and I returned to the beginning, but I'm positively trying to treat it again. Infertility treatment is full of things that don't go well. It was a fertility treatment for two and a half years, but sometimes I feel depressed, but I can't spend a long time with that feeling, and if I don't look forward, the baby won't come, so I'm very quick to switch back to Dubai as a pregnant woman. It was planned, but the schedule was changed, so I will enjoy life in Dubai as it is. It appears that he came to Dubai with a modification of mind.

Satoko Koizumi
Satoko Koizumi  drawing

"Everyone got up at four o'clock this morning and took a nap at eight o'clock. I think I'll be sleepy around 15:00. For a while, I'm going to sleep early and get up early because of jet lag."

 After working as an exclusive model for "CanCam", Koizumi has been active as a magazine model such as the cover model for "Oggi" and "CLASSY." She announced her remarriage and pregnancy in 20 years and gave birth to her first baby boy last February.